Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone in the Jonesboro area have small kids and want to hang out?

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 302 Total Views

Hi everyone! Im Heather and I am 21 years old. I have an 18 month old daughter and a 9 day old son and would love to have some play dates! My daughter is really playful and needs a play mate, and I could use some mommy to mommy time :) I moved to Jonesboro a few months ago and would really like to meet new people. Im a stay at home mom, and my husband works full time. I am also attending college online to obtain my BA in Criminal Justice. I stay home a lot and im getting really bored with it so if anyone wants to meet or hang out, or even chat on here that would be great! :)

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wruss
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM
I go to jonesboro some...we usually hit up the mall, and let my girls run around in the play area...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heatherp23
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:17 PM

My daughter loves the lil play area at the mall. Thats normally where we go for "park time" lol

wruss
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Anytime we are in jonesboro, it is usually to get something grim or storage building at the uhaul place by the mall, and my 4 year old wants to go to the mall...lol

Quoting Heatherp23:

My daughter loves the lil play area at the mall. Thats normally where we go for "park time" lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)