Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the Day 6/20/07

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:01 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 246 Total Views
Good morning Mama's!

Here's today's question:

What is the ringtone on your cell phone?  Why did you pick it?
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Brandi1010
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:02 AM
Well, I'm a bluetooth addict so different people have different ring tones on my phone.  But my "main" ringtone is Akon's Don't Matter.  And my answer tone is Favorite Year by the Dixie Chicks.  =)  Both were picked because . . . I like them!  I've loved the Dixie Chicks since the "Wide Open Spaces" days and Favorite Year is one of their best songs ever.  And Akon . . . oooh, that boy just does it for me on his newest album!  Love the song Don't Matter.
ladyluck1996
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:13 PM
My ringtone is God's Gonna Cut You down by Johnny Cash. The reason I got it is because I love Johnny Cash and this is my fav. song.
MommaLyle
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:12 PM
My ring tone is "If I Only Had A Brain" from the wizrd of oz.  With four little boys, i feel like that most days  
Lyra
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:22 PM

Quoting MommaLyle:

My ring tone is "If I Only Had A Brain" from the wizrd of oz.  With four little boys, i feel like that most days  

That is too funny!  I can see how that would be true. 

My ring tone for my husband is Fred Astaire singing "Heaven".  and my ring tone in general is Mahna Mahna because it's fun!
mommyspassion
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:36 PM
My main ringtone is a Passion Parties jingle, cause that is the company that I am an Independent Consultant for, so free advertising, and well it's just down right catchy if you know what I mean!
hardmyth
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 12:22 PM
My ringtone is from the Dukes of Hazard.  It's General Lee's horn and the boys are yelling yeeehaaw!!!
peasntatersmom
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 12:36 PM
No ringtone!  I keep my phone on vibrate and in my pocket because it is usually loud wherever I go...that way I know when it rings or if I get a message!

Leslie  :0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)