Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS THERE ANYONE HERE AROUND JACKSONVILLE ARKANSAS?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

OBVIOUSLY THAT'S WHERE I'M AT, I'M NEW, NAVY WIFE WITH 2 KIDS A BOY AND A GIRL, AND I'M A PURE ROMANCE CONSULTANT AS WELL,  I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW MANY LADIES HERE ARE  CLOSE BY, THAT MAY WANT TO HOST A PURE ROMANCE PARTY, WELL JUST LET ME KNOW K!?

you rock

PURE ROMANCE: SASSY BUT CLASSY! IN HOME ADULT PARTIES.happy

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
chickaboom73
by Member on May. 5, 2009 at 3:15 PM

I'm from Jacksonville and looking for mommies :) I dont know about the adult parties thing, but was hoping to start an Arkansas group for Hydrocephalus and maybe find some mommies with six year olds :)  chicka:)

PR_Boutiques_KC
by on May. 6, 2009 at 4:54 PM

HUH? hydro what? well i have a group for married to the military, and there is one for lrafb mommies. those are the only two groups around us. ok. well if you can get on the base you are more than welcome to by.

RiseN_conqueor
by New Member on May. 10, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I will be in Ward, ultimately moving to Cabot in a few weeks.  My DD is 6.

Homeopathic living, attachment parenting, survivor.  Learn it, love it, embrace it.

PR_Boutiques_KC
by on May. 11, 2009 at 11:17 AM

cool! well i need to correct my self from earlier, there is now 3 groups for us, please join my newest group called our own LRAFB LADIES AND MOMMAS GROUP.

www.cafemom.com/group/lrafbladies2good4u.com

hope to see there soon! kristen

chickaboom73
by Member on Jun. 2, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Hydrocephalus=Water on the Brain :) chicka:)

Quoting PR_Boutiques_KC:

HUH? hydro what? well i have a group for married to the military, and there is one for lrafb mommies. those are the only two groups around us. ok. well if you can get on the base you are more than welcome to by.

PR_Boutiques_KC
by on Jun. 5, 2009 at 4:26 PM

oh my! im sorry for that...  i apoligize for not asking this sooner, but are you needing help with getting the group up and going?

i hope you guys are doing ok though, i can't imagine what that's like. nor do i want to really. sorry just being honost. not mean i swear....

but if you can let your kids play with others and can get on base, youre more than welcome to come to the park with us sometime.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)