Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you go to work today?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:40 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 276 Total Views

I am at home today all alone.  I work in a chicken plant so they called our work off pretty quick and I seriously doubt if we work tomorrow.  That means we will be working this weekend. My husband had to go to work though.  He works at Flowers Bakery .

I am in Batesville, by the way.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nathansmom0400
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM

Yes, I'm at work right now.  I work for a circuit judge in Little Rock and we had a full docket today, so I had to travel in from Lonoke.  But we were not hit as hard down in this part of the state as North Arkansas, so it wasn't too awful...

thehairnazi
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:51 PM

yeah, my son and i stayed home today..fort smith schools actually closed, for once!!! his daycare/preschool closed, so i had no choice...don't like driving on potentially hazardous roads, anyway.  we're in an ice storm area, and are expecting temps to drop more, so tomorrow may be another day off! we'll see!

theQueenB
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Our school isnt closed, but we stayed home because the roads are ICY!! I have a dr appt for the kids in Little Rock today, but I dont think were gonna get out in this weather. Im gonna call now and reschedule!

melsiggy09.gif picture by mrsdomesticgoddess

caver
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:31 PM

I'm home today.  Kids are out of school.  Hubby even stayed home.  I had a dr appointment, but I rescheduled.

str8shocked
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:35 PM

I'm at work, Boo!!! We didn't get any ice(yet), so i'm thankful(I guess)!

breastfeedingMommy and Alissa girl on a swingBig Sis Larissa

jaykeandali
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:43 PM

We let school out early yesterday (Mon.) and didn't have schoool today.  It's been raining/icing all day and the temp is only supposed to drop even more.  So, if it keeps going, I doubt that we'll have school tomorrow!

arkmomma06
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Here in Jonesboro,, we have alot of ice...The kids were out of school today, like most of the other schools in this part of the state...Hubby is layed off right now, so he is home too...

Angie

Rejired
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Yes!  Home today.  I work for LRSD and we closed...too much potential for having to figure out how to get kids home early if it got worse out there.  DS and I have been spending a quiet day today at home.

Women who behave properly rarely make history.
Wildflower56
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 6:03 PM

yes I had to work today..................but  my hubby went in then sent home and then they called him to come in.............how would you like them apples??? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)