Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's up with AR

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:57 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 269 Total Views

how's it going with everyone??............I see we have some new members here that is great to see..............summer is coming has anyone got any good plans already??...with the economy the way it is we might just all have to stay home and enjoy the yard and cookout and stuff like that.  What is everyone expecting for mommies day??  I have gotten some flowers already from my daughter in TX.  I sent my mom and picture I had taken of all my girls and myself she has alredy got it and really liked it. hope to hear from you all soon 

by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
brandym143
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Not much here. We will pobably spend a few weekends in Hot Springs at the Lake and pool. Other than that we will go camping someplace close to home. My ds loves it.

Not much planned for Mother's day. Saturday we are supposed to go to a place that makes portch swings and pick me out one. Then Sunday I am sure we will go to dh's mom's for a little while and my mom's for a little while.

I am just glad we are staying in town. Sometimes we go to my grandmother's, but it is a pain with two kids.

Happy Mother's day everyone!!!

God Bless!!!

jaykeandali
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM

I am going to do a craft show in Van Buren.  The Old Timer's Day is this weekend and my friend and I will have a booth to sell our bows and things!  If you are in the area come check us out!

X-mansmommy870
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 6:13 PM

This Summer all we have planed so far is a four day cub scouts trip and next weekend my DS and I have a mother son camping trip with cub scouts.

Now for mothers day Iam completely unknowing so I will see what  happens but my SO is completely a last minute kind of guy. 

zackaroosmom
by on May. 9, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Well our third child is due early June.We probably won't do much during June because of the new baby.In the first week of July we plan on going to Texas to visit family. Other than that we don't have any other plans. 

Izzys_mum
by New Member on May. 9, 2009 at 3:44 PM
i just had a baby three weeks ago sooo i dont think i will be doing much, Besides other than today its been really hot its pouring here now though !!!!!!!!!!!! YAY cause my AC just broke........
MamaKrystal
by on May. 11, 2009 at 6:25 PM

I'm exhausted to the max with taking care of my 2 year old daughter and 3 month old son while my husband is out of town. LoL. My husband surprised me with a necklace that has mom inside of a heart. I've always wanted a mom necklace since I bought one for my mom last year and he got me one. I was really touched. Then my parents ended up getting me a Dooney and Burke purse that I've always wanted. Although my hubby left me on mothers day, I was very happy with just being with my family. Yes, the gifts were amazing but it does not compared to having my family with me on the hoiliday.  

mcgee3394
by on May. 12, 2009 at 3:01 PM

We don't have a lot planned this summer, its hard to plan around DH's job. We usually do things at the last minute lol. We are definately planning a trip to Hot Springs. We had so much fun last year. We are planning on staying overnight this year though. We are going to do our annual camping trip to the mountains. We also want to visit Petit Jean mountain again and maybe get a cabin this time. Thats about all I know for sure. Oh and backyard bar-b-ques with friends and family, and fishing and swimming. lol  

For mothers day, my DS suprised me with a picture with a bible verse on it and a card. DH took me out to dinner and got me the sweetest card ever!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)