Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ARKANSAS mommies rock !

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:03 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

I have no been on in a long time and wanted to stop in and say hello to all of you moms from Arkansas. So Hello ladies! I guess everyone is getting ready for summer and plaining to go somewhere ( tell me where you are going or if you are staying home) Also what do you think about OUR Kris allen?

I'll start... WOW Kris ! My son just asked for a Kris Allen hair cut if that tells you anything...LOL We plan on staying home this summer b/c we went to OK to ride on the sand dunes on spring break . The gas is getting to high for us to go some where again.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TomboyInATiara
by on May. 28, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Well Hi too and he is awesome!!!! yeah Chris!!

Wildflower56
by on May. 28, 2009 at 5:08 PM

well my hubby works all the time but he does get a vacation this year so I'm going to drag him somewhere..we talked about going to Florida this summer.......maybe we'll do that or go to TX and see our daughter and her family.......

it was really great about Chris..........I think it's great when anything happen good we have too much bad news and the fact that he is from OUR state makes it all the better 

momofbp
by Member on May. 28, 2009 at 7:21 PM

You are sooo...Right ! hope you have a great time , I'm sure your daughter would love to see you

Quoting Wildflower56:

well my hubby works all the time but he does get a vacation this year so I'm going to drag him somewhere..we talked about going to Florida this summer.......maybe we'll do that or go to TX and see our daughter and her family.......

it was really great about Chris..........I think it's great when anything happen good we have too much bad news and the fact that he is from OUR state makes it all the better 

zackaroosmom
by on May. 30, 2009 at 12:55 AM

I didn't watch American Idol, but I have heard about him winning.Isn't he from Conway? We aren't that far from there like a hour. As for plans during this summer, having a baby, moving to Cabot, and visiting family and friends back in Texas.Nothing is really set in stone right now.I'm hoping to get out in the sun this summer.I'm more pale now than I was when I was born,lol.Sorry that the gas prices are hurting you, but that's a guarantee that my husband has work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)