Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can anybody get anything off these pics???

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:31 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 470 Total Views

This is my brothers new house,he just moved in with his girls. These are their rooms upstairs,and the stairway leading up to them, of course. Just wondered if anyone gets any feelings off them. Having a little activity there. Thanks for looking, Tess

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Saiyangirlpan
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I don`t see anything, but when I looked at them I got the feeling of a boy and girl. Possibly twins. 

cutemomma
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2009 at 4:41 AM

I got the chills when i saw  the last picture.

Kaila Edwards

Seashell77
by Member on Oct. 22, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Maybe because the rooms are small and having a low ceiling it gives one the feeling of being closed in a bit. I'm not sure what I feel about the rooms. They look okay to me. If there are any spirits in those rooms, I bet they aren't ones that are evil. Looks like a nice house too. I love old homes like that.

Eran
by Member on Dec. 6, 2009 at 2:21 PM

It looks old, and old houses are notorious for having a life of their own almost.  If nothing bad is happening, I really don't think I would worry to much about them.  Most of them only have an echo of the life that was there, and nothing to worry about.

~Eran

"God will never give you more than you are capable of handleing because He gives you the strength to put it all in His hands."                                                                                      praying

lovebug123
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2010 at 4:53 PM

i too agree with the others  the spirts that r in the house are NOt negative they just want him to know they are there! very playfull! they knock alot and somtime he hears footsteps alot on the stairs?? i new to this please tell me if im on or off i like the feedback! do the girls hear and see more than dad i think one of them might be gifted?

love susanne

ms.tess
by Member on Jan. 14, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Susanne, you are right on with the noise. He has lots of noise-things being thrown down the stairway. Think most of it was him just being new in the home and the spirit letting them know it was his house first! Girls are 5 and 8, from what I know they have not had any experiences yet, just dad, and a few of us that have been out there upon occasion. I am posting a new pic tonight, please take a look. Its very disturbing to me. This is not my brothers house nor anyone in my family. Just a friend who caught "whatever" this is. Please let me know what you think! 

Thanks, Tess 

Quoting lovebug123:

i too agree with the others  the spirts that r in the house are NOt negative they just want him to know they are there! very playfull! they knock alot and somtime he hears footsteps alot on the stairs?? i new to this please tell me if im on or off i like the feedback! do the girls hear and see more than dad i think one of them might be gifted?

love susanne

lovebug123
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2010 at 1:54 PM

k you for the feedback it lets me know im doing the right thing in my life! 

love susanne 

prncesspeach
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 3:33 PM
I did too for some reason...

Quoting cutemomma:

I got the chills when i saw  the last picture.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)