Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My visit to a cemetary with my son. pic heavy

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 413 Total Views

I went to visit my sister up in northern cafifornia when she had mynephew and I had her take me around town because I had never been there before. One of the places she took me was to a cemetary that was on a hill. It was a beautiful place and we walked around and took pics. I was drawn to a little grave that just had a marker for an infant from 1883. After walking around I noticed not one but BOTH of my sons socks were GONE. We retraced our steps when it was time to go because they were new socks. Never found them. Also, my son was six monthst at the time, was laughing histerically every few minutes. I knda got the creeps but not too much. We laught when we got to the car saying that my son left the sock for the baby under the marker...does any one see anything?

this was also at the tip by the origional part of the cemetary. It caught my eye and I had to take a pic.....it was very eery.....

this is the origional part of the cemetary at the very top of the hill.

I am a college going mom of 2 girls. Air Force Wife. Currently expecting #3. I public school, VAX, Breastfeed in public covered up, I try not to spank, I do time outs, I love my Husband and family, I cook, clean, I am a SAHM, I love life but could use more honest, loyal, & caring friends....I love to swap recipes...let's share!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Stephanie2606
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:06 AM

That's so funny, my son did the same thing when we were at an old hospital in lehi ut. he played peek-a-boo with "who knows" and was laughing and having a ball.

Eran
by Member on Aug. 30, 2010 at 10:46 PM

I love old cemetaries!  They always have a peaceful place, and a few disturbing ones, but for the most part, they are quiet, like the ghosts who live there are old as time and in no hurry... :)  As for seeing anything, nope... but it looks beautiful. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)