Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think something is hurting DF & I

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2010 at 5:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 248 Total Views

We are visiting MIL and staying at her house. Wierd stuff has been happening since we've been here. I'll hear creaking steps on the hardwood floor and think its DS and he'll be in his bed or on the couch watching TV. Thought maybe it was the cats but they are tiny little things, they couldnt make the floor creak that loud.

Then yesterday I was cooking and the gas stove turned on by itself. Scared the shit out of me.

But the thing that is scaring me the most is DF & I have been getting unexplained scratches. I was just sitting watching TV with MIL the other night and my leg started burning. So I looked down and I had like 5-6 long scratches on my calf. They werent like human scratches, more cat like. But her cats are skiddish and never come close. Then a couple days later I had two more scratches, same as the ones on my leg, but on my upper arm.

Yesterday DF came home (MIL has one car so he's been dropping her off and bringing the car back so we can have it during the day) and he had 8 horizontal bruises on his back. Four on one side and four on the other. They looked like huge scratches but when I looked closer they were bruises. He said they didnt hurt and he had no idea how they got there. I just happened to see them as he was getting in the shower. And then today I was laying in bed reading with DF and all of a sudden I felt my upper thigh burning and there are MORE scratches.

I just dont know what to think. They arent regular scratches like when I scratched myself. And they burn SO bad. I just have no idea what it could be and it didnt start until we came here.

Edit: Its just me and DF. Elijah has talked about seeing spirits before. DF's father died when DF was just a little boy. We dont talk about him much but DS said he saw his "Papa Buddy". But I dont think this is Buddy doing this.

by on Dec. 18, 2010 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Aidansmom213
by Member on Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:05 PM

ask her if she has had stuff happen to her....get a cleansing with sage or Catholic father

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN