Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i talk to him/her?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 4:07 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 345 Total Views

i know theres someone in my house. from what i feel most of the time i dont think he/shes trying to be mean/scary but for some reason i feel bad not knowing anything. is there anyway i can talk to him/her? im not going anywhere near a ouiji board though.

by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
eviesmom453
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2011 at 4:08 PM

IDK but here's a bump!

sweetGmomma
by Member on Feb. 2, 2011 at 5:31 PM

If you feel a presence in your house an don't feel as if it means you any harm when you feel their presence , just start talking to them , ask them if they need you to do something ,or to contact anyone that they might have left behind . if the presence is that strong it will try to give you different signs on how you can find out to help them.

-KBomb
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2011 at 10:06 PM

do NOT use an ouija board... it opens gateways and lets in other things. I suggest not talking to it but if you realllly want to then use a tape recorder. Turn the recorder on and ask questions the tape with pick up EVP that the "naked ear" cant hear. You will have to play it back really loud and the entities responses will be softly in the background. Keep in mind that evil entities will pretend to be friendly until they get you were they want you... be careful. And keep us updated!

GothicHeart
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2011 at 1:47 AM

yes just ask the sprit qeustion

GothicHeart
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2011 at 1:49 AM

and use a tape recoreder it pick up EVP u cant hear with ur ears

-KBomb
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2011 at 7:43 PM

What did you decide to do?

Eran
by Member on Sep. 12, 2011 at 8:03 AM

Just a thought, but if its a memory replaying itself, you still won't get any answers.  A medium would be a good choice if you are not getting direct answers, there are mediums who can get some history from the spirit itself.  I have used tarrot cards to tell me about spirits before, it can be difficult, but a good deck can do it.  And, please post a reply telling us what you found out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)