Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby's Friend, Les.. Video and Pics included

Posted by on May. 30, 2011 at 8:49 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 411 Total Views

OK.. Here it is: 

Let me explain it first. This is in my house, after a stormy night. We had a visitor who works with Ghost Hunters periodically and he witnessed this. My Autistic 5 year old daughter wanted to take the toy into the pool during the day so I took it away from her and placed it in the kitchen, in a corner behind a portable radio.  

That night, it stormed and as I put my kids to bed, Seth & my husband stayed outside in the livingroom talking about ghosts. The toy went off. They didn't know where it was but when I heard it, I came out and pulled it out of its hiding spot. Then they decided to do an EVP. It went off periodically during the night. 

NOW COMES THE VIDEO.. In the morning, when I went to make coffee.. the toy was left in the kitchen. As I started the coffee pot, it went off. When my husband arrived, the toy stopped. I ran and grabbed my cell phone and began recording it. You'll see a quick light in the upper right-hand corner and then the toy begins to play. Sorry that the video is sideways but hope you enjoy it. 

HERE'S THE PICTURES OF THE WEDDING WITH OUR FRIEND.. IT'S THE SAME SPIRIT AS THE ONE IN THE VIDEO. HE WOULD NEVER MISS A GOOD PARTY. LOL.

by on May. 30, 2011 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Aidansmom213
by Member on Jun. 6, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I would call a team to come see if you have haunting

GOBryan
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:06 PM

We have a friend that works with Ghost Hunters. He was there the night before I took the video and was witness to the activity. He also did an EVP and got positive results from it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN