Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cell phone pic

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 321 Total Views

I don't have much to say about this pic I found on my old cell phone last week. I don't know much other then this my 4 1/2 year old daughter took it in my ilvingroom and there are no mirrors or anything behind a tv or computer that could make this projection. Id just like some feed back...my daughter talks to people I dont see all the time, but says she doesnt know who these people are in the pic she took. Wondering if you think there is a bad or good precense with the pic? Personally I feel my home is light and airy and loving just thats just me. We have only lived in our house for 5 years and no deaths in the family or in the house........don't know why the people not that I mind. 

I dont know why this looks so small I can always and am willing to email anyone this picture and its much bigger:) Thanks in advance for all comments :)

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GOBryan
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

They are just passer bys.. I group of young teens. Not at all bad and nothing to worry about. We have ghosts/spirits all around us but many are seemless. Many of the souls lost their life within a 5 mile radius so maybe look up old records of a vehicular accident or something like that were a few teens died nearby. Not sure if it's that but some tragedy. Looks like they can be from another era though. 

MainleySweet
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:38 AM

I think that too the bigger female for sure looks like she is from some other time period Im glad Im not the only one who thought that. I should look up fatalities around my area I live in town and Im certain there must be some I never thought about that your probably very right on that, its definately not a decesed realative. Im thankful for the gentle spirits since I have 4 kids they are all younger then 8 :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN