Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think about this?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 5:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 382 Total Views
I was cleaning my kitchen earlier this morning and my cat was in the back room with my friend and had the door closed. I looked over and only saw a black spot that came and disappeared and then I went into the hallway to see if my friend went out of the door but the door was still closed and then when I walked to my living room and heard a noise and it sounded like someone rummaging through my stuff it stillade that noise when I went closer and quit right after I got there. Now my friend and I we are in the room with the tv the channel changed to a different channel none that we just watched and my friend had the remote out of arms reach and Tue cat was right next to him. Also the cat looks at nothing a lot of the time and plays with nothing. What.do you think this could be? Am I tripping?
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Seashell77
by Member on Aug. 21, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Sounds like it could be supernatural. I'd see if this happens again and track how often before chalking it up to being a ghost. Keep us posted on what happens

hunnybunny2001
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Yup sounds like you have a spirit coming by to say hi. IDK kinda creepy

meliscool72
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Well I moved since then and things keep on happening. I hear things go bump in the night all the time and now that I am in a completely different new city and everything I hear this woman screaming bloody murder. I also have seen things out on the porch and in the back yard. I have also seen things in my house, however, this time it is more seeable because I saw a striped shirt walked past the door of a bedroom in my house and well everyone was asleep, I turned on the light in that bedroom and no one was there. 

Also, I will go outside and I can see things, though not as clear as the striped shirt is able to be seen, this is just black on black, but I can still see it and it will disapear. I am not sure if there is more "phenomenon" around here because I live close to the tracks and well there have been cases of people dying on the tracks and there have been murders around here also. However, I am not sure what to think either because stranger things have happened to me lately.

I was in my home town not too long ago and looking at this antique store and went to the back where they keep other stuff and I saw this exercise thing which seemed pretty cool to me I wanted it because it was only $20, but I had no room, anyways, not the point. My friend was inside when I was looking at it and then I got this weird feeling and looked to my right and saw these old vintage chairs and I instantly felt a bad energy coming from the chairs. I called my friend to look at them, she was able to get closer to them than I did (people say I am really sensitive to this stuff) and she did not get close enough to touch the chairs and appearantly she felt the same thing, but she was freaking out harder than I was. I didn't say anything to her until I knew that she was actually feeling what I felt and it was not good energy it was like evil or something. Then we decided to leave the place because it freaked us out. We were walking so we just took off walking down the road. We still felt the evil energy as I thought it to be and well it was about a mile down the road and she could feel it too. 

Later that night I was outside smoking since my friend has a smoke free house and it was at night. I looked over to her car and saw this oddly scary face slowly turn to me as though it was giving me a warning or something and it was very scary, for some reason I honestly thought it was connected to those chairs for some reason.

Quoting Seashell77:

Sounds like it could be supernatural. I'd see if this happens again and track how often before chalking it up to being a ghost. Keep us posted on what happens

meliscool72
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Well I don't want spirits just to come and say hi, I would like them to knock so that they know that they are welcome or not LOL

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Yup sounds like you have a spirit coming by to say hi. IDK kinda creepy

hunnybunny2001
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Lol yeah that would be nice.. :) but from my experience most are not that polite lol wish they were though
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)