Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spirit in my house. Ideas for helping it to move on?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 12:25 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 279 Total Views

I don't know if I ever introduced myself here but anyways...I am jen (like the screen name).  I have always been sensitive to spirits/ghosts around me.  I've seen them all my life and they don't bother me in the least.  Quick background....I bought my house about 7 years ago.  It was built in the 30's and who knows who has lived here.  The one thing that stands out is when we looked at the house my only thought was that this house was "clean" (meaning there were no spirits that I could detect).  In the past year crazy stuff has happened.  My mom refuses to be in my house alone anymore since the last time she was, she heard voices and walking upstairs.  My husband has had something wake him up in the middle of the night by touching him and he actually saw the blankets push down on him.  My youngest daughter refuses to be upstairs by herself claiming the man lives in her closet and scares her.  

I have felt a presence in my house and can't get an idea of who it might be and I'm usually really good at determining at least a sex.  I lean towards male just because of my daughter and my husband.  He feels as if it is male.  

Now normally I just deal with the spirits.  I've noticed them my whole life and am just used to it.  But this one I'm wanting to move on.  I've asked it to stop spooking my family and even told it times when it can roam.  But my hubby just informed me that for the past month he has been woken up around 3 am every night and he needs his sleep for his job.  Not only that but I need my own bed back without my child in it all the time.

I do not feel this presence is evil or harmful at all.  I just need some suggestions on how to get it to move on since it will not listen to me when I ask it not to disturb my family.  I know to do the sage thing but what else can I do?

by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
angelfairylove
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I would call on Archangel Michael to take them to the light. I would also sage my home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)