Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

slave house in shenandoah virginia

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

Monday my friend and I finally got to visit a slave house where we live, my boyfriend had an experiance there when he was 16 , (hes now 40). Him and two friends used a ouijia board , his two friends were talking to a slave named Billie and my boyfriend thought they were messing around so he decided to ask a question which was is he gay, it said get out. Later that night my boyfriend became very ill and was ill for several days and he has not stepped foot near the house since because he is terrified of it.

In order to get to the house you have to go threw the woods and go over two fences, there use to be chains in the basment where they chained up slaves but they have since been taken. While there we heard foot steps and I had three occasions where it felt hard to breathe. We got a load of pictures and I wanted to see if anyone saw or felt anything, we plan on going back but not sure when

FOR SOME REASON EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW I FEEL SICK TO MY STOMACH

THE BELOW PICTURE WAS TAKEN RIGHT BEFORE WE LEFT THE HOUSE, WE HAD JUST CAME FROM UPSTAIRS AND HEARD FOOTSTEPS AND DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO GO, I TURNED AROUND AND TOOK A SHOT OF THE STEPS BEFORE LEAVING 

BASEMENT

BASEMENT

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Chrissy_Lynn
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 2:03 PM

bump

meliscool72
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I don't understand, but I got a creepy feeling with the shot of the stairs and another one of the stairs where it looks as though there is some ghoul or something at the top of the stair case

cmissamy
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I saw a very dark mass like a man in the one photo. I get the feeling of dread like he was the one who caused alot of pain and suffering to not only the slaves but his family as well.

kisses2miangel
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:43 PM

It def looks like something was there.  The pictures show pain and oppression.  

SweetP24
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I am very sensitive to spirits and I got a bad feeling from photos 1, 3, 4 and 5. The other photos either don't affect me or give me a sad feeling. 

tina454542
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2014 at 5:12 PM
It gives me the creeps. I do sense spirits but not sure if there are good or bad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)