Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking out... not really >

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:45 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 201 Total Views

So hey, its me again its been ages since i logged on no access to internet kinda stinks, but there have been some strange things going on with me.

i have had 4 different times that i have "woke" up but not woke up, i am talking to someone an never remember it

The most two recents times this has happen i dont remember what i saw or heard or what, but anyhow..

i was laying in bed sleeping with SO ..he was watching tv, an i said "Omg! what is that?! " an i started to violently shake. i kept screaming it was going to get me, SO grabbed me in a bear hug an kept tellin me to wake up i was asleep, but he said my eyes were open i was terrified you could tell, an kept trying to fight an get away, i suddenly stopped fighting. an came to, i was still trembling when i remember talking to him an him asking me what i saw. i still to this day do not know.

Last night same thing happend, i was looking in the same direction an i sat up, freaked out scared....an i calmed an looked at SO an said if you had anything to do with this i will kill you.....an he asked me what in the world .... i then laid back down, an went to sleep i do not remember it!! but i do remember waking up from a nightmare at 3am, an never went back to sleep. i am going crazy!

the area in which these take place is always the same place, its never in the living room or anywhere, i can post a picture of it, but i think someone or osmething is playing games with me, when im about to go to dreamland if that makes any sense.

Talking to my niece earlier today, she told me she saw a man, coming outta my bathroom, wearing Jeans an Fannel shirt. but ......there was no man in  my house but me an her an my 7 small kids none of which were wearing that type of clothing, all day today i have thought i seen a man standing just outta my sight, hard to exsplain, but i have startled myself many times today .......none of which any one knows about ...she her to tell me this is a lil unsettling. i can post a picture of myself an my bathroom if you would like thats attached to my bedroom where i face, when im sleeping when alot of this occures if you would like ........

i just want answers

Thanks

Wolfy

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Wolfy714
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:51 PM

This is Me an my finacee boyfriend, how ever you wanna spell it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)