Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had posted this before in a different post, but just so everyone can see it~ I would like to know what you guys think of my experiences in my home:

Most things have taken place in the house that my husband and I purchased 5 years ago. I have always felt some unsettling feelings in the house and see a lot of things in the corner of my eye a lot until I turn and nothing is there. But things first started when I was pregnant with my first daughter. I would take a lot of naps during my pregnancy. one day while I was sleeping, I heard a loud wistle in the room, like when somone whistles "whoooho??" if you know what I mean...like when someone is trying to get your attention. It was loud enough for me to wake up and think my husband was home, but no one was there. that was creepy.

But since then, we have had many pics with orbs and even shadowy figures, usually in my daughters room by her or her bed. I even went in my daughters room to get her up from her nap and I found a stuffed animal in her bed that was on a shelf acrossed the room just for looks-nothing that she could even reach or get to. I have no idea how it got in her bed!

ok, so now for the scariest thing! My husband and I were watching a show about ghosts when my husband started a conversation saying that he wasnt sure if he should tell me this cause he didnt want to scare me, but the other night when we were in bed sleeping, he was laying there awake when he felt like someone was standing behind him. when he turned to look, his entire body went numb, he couldnt move and there was a very loud humming in his ears-then all of a sudden it stopped and he looked around for someone but saw nothing.  I wasnt sure to believe him because it just sounded so unreal, until a couple days later, the exact thing happened to me. I remember trying to yell my husbands name, but I was unable to speak. once everything stopped, I woke him up and told him what happened. I was so scared that I wanted to leave that night! well that next weekend i went with my husband out of town for his business trip and we took our first daughter with who was 2 weeks old at the time. we were gone for 3 weeks and when we got back, i was scared that something would happen again. well wouldnt you know it, but the very night we got home, the same thing happened to me again! I was so scared but also mad and I started yelling at whatever was causing this. It never happened again, but I think if there is something in our house, it was doing this because of our daughter. the really odd things started happening after she was born.

I am always seeing odd things in the pics that I take of my oldest daughter too, who is going to be 3 years old. I'm not sure if there is something that kind of stays with her. so nothing too strange has happened lately, just odd pics. I still get the feeling like there is something in the house though- or like im being watched. oh, I forgot to add that when we bought the house, there was a very old antique chambers gas stove in the basement that was original to the house. these things did start happening around the same time that we sold the stove too..wondering if an old spirit was possibly attached to it and got ticked when we got rid of it??
by on Aug. 10, 2007 at 12:55 AM
Replies (21-22):
shortcake82418
by Member on Sep. 12, 2010 at 3:54 PM

That's scary it has the ability to freeze you where you can't move or speak. i've had dreams of that happening to me, but never really did.

GothicHeart
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2011 at 1:46 AM

Yes it sounds like a ghost

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)