Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to this group.. do you read pics?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 271 Total Views

hi im shannon ive experienced few things this past 2 years or so. im in another group here bout ghosts and such as well.in the current house we live in my so grandparents owned it.ive lived here about 1year n a half now. since ive been here ive been touched few times while sleeping it has woke me up, ive heard voices, footsteps and ive seen shadows which is weird they they have woke me up as well.

its to the point i dont shower when im home alone because i will hear some one scream at me. we have did a blessing on the house about 8 months ago and all the footsteps the touching had stopped. until like 3 nights ago i was laying in bed with my hands across my chest and some one touched my hand it was a soft touch i was awake it didnt scare me but it did make me wonder who it was and what they wanted.i fill its a man but im not sure who i can post some pics of our house to see if anyone fills anything ok thanks shannon any ??s just ask

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
joesstablemom
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:17 AM

We have experienced similar things in our home.  We have kind of learned to live with it.  For awhile my daughter could feel a presence that was not as nice as the other spirits living in our home.  Do you have children?  My daughter is the  one that feels the presence in our home the strongest.  The activity got really intense as she was going through puberty.  Apparently this is common.  I don't see or feel anything from your pics but it sounds like your "visitor" is not a threatening one.

shannonmarie759
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 5:34 AM

yes i have 2 daughters they come see me on weekends well  at first things with them were just fine, then the next visit my youngest daughter who is 9 totally refused to go in the basement she wont tell me why but i have a idea. then that same night she said she seen a floating head. she slept with me. i asked her??s about it but she just stayed  quite. im not sure if its the night light reflecting or what honestly i think she is sensitive to. i dont want to tell her yet due to the fact of scaring her. she sleeps with me at least one night every weekend . i think when they come back ill take some pics. im scared to do a evp because i hear you can bring something in the home you dont want. thank you for replying your friend shannon

shannonmarie759
by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 2:19 PM

bumpill bump my own here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)