Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ghost photo of our Dog Sissy(look to left of DHs shoulder)

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2009 at 2:34 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 755 Total Views

Our Shitzu we got when she was 4 weeks old in 2003. She ended up with a back injury in 2006 which caused her a short term paralization. After 2 years of pain and her legs giving out, we ended up having her put to sleep. There were no more options for our Sissy. She was a part of our family, and she was actually a gift to my DH for fathers day. But, Sissy was a character, she was loved by everyone, even strangers. After her passing it was very difficult for all to deal. We had another dog...rat terrier..MeMe. We had hm for 10 yrs and they were two peas in a pod. but, he also ended up passing from a heart murmur his past March 2009. Losing tow special dogs has been heartbreaking. Well, we ended up getting another dog 5 months later and the day we got him there was much excitement and a smallvoid was partially filled. It will never be the same w/out our MeMe and Sissy. Well, the day we got pocket we got him home and we tarted taking pictures of him and the family. And in one of the pics its very clear....Our Sissy was sitting behind DH letting us know she is still here. My heart warms when I see this pic....to know how much she truly loved us...her spirit still roams in our home and around us.

Lisawitch

by on Sep. 20, 2009 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
fryshannon34
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Awww that is so great.I'm happy for you to capture that in your picture!

stephanie0920
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2010 at 3:28 PM

to me it looks like a lady with her arms floded up!

Janeeva2005
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2010 at 10:49 AM

I see a dog too but to me it looks more like a Weimaraner or so...a big,short haired dog,with big/long hanging ears.....

GOBryan
by on May. 30, 2011 at 8:38 AM

We have the same thing. I got my Amy when she was 6 weeks old. I fell in love instantly. She was a Japanese Chin. She passed away last year at the age of 10 years old, in my arms. It was horrible to watch her gasp for air and not be able to do anything. I'm still devastated about it. Tearing up as I'm writing this. 

We still see her in the hallway. My 18 y/o cousin came by once and even saw her. He said he swore he just saw Amy. She's come and layed with me a few times. She's come in my dreams many times. 

The other night, my husband heard our big dog, Ringo, in the livingroom. He was excited and was trying to get up (he has bad hips). Then he heard a lady say, "Stay down, Ringo."  very clearly.  After that, he heard my daughter's two Guinea pigs behind his head, chirping. He thought it was my daughter but she was in bed downstairs.  That following afternoon, my daughter asked him what he was doing downstairs walking around. Recanting a similar story. 

We spoke with our psychic who said it was a lady that lived very long ago, a Spirit, who thinks it's her job to take care of the animals. We had two guineas die a few years back. They just wanted to say hi and so did my Amy. Which is why Ringo was excited. Now Ringo.. He's a total wuss when it comes to ghosts. When there's one around, he refuses to go downstairs to his room, which he loves to be in. He will tuck his tail between his legs and try to make a run for the back door everytime. lol. 

Amy is supposed to reincarnate in about 2-4 years and come back as a slightly bigger dog. She will find my husband and me when we go searching for another dog. We suspect that Ringo will be passing away around that timeframe and that's why we'll be out looking for another. 

GOBryan
by on May. 30, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Btw.. I see 2 dogs in your picture. One behind the other, sitting beside your husband's right head and shoulder. Both, very similar, in tan color, course that could be the sofa but I don't think so. looks just like the lower picture. 

I love that mainstream Christianity is wrong about dogs not having souls. It's one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard. However, I do believe that they do reincarnate, just not commonly do they do it. 

MaddieBsMommy
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:44 AM

my husband had a coon dog when we met that was intended for hunting....my daughter and I fell in love with ms. emma, and she bacame a pet, and a very big part of our family. Poor emma was hit by a car and killed, and the following week my hubby, I and my daughter got in the truck to leave, and all 3 of us, at the same time saw a dog that looked just like emma at the edge of the woods in our back yard. I told my husband to ride towards it, and as we got closer it slowly disappeared. Our emma had made her appearance to let us know she was ok, it was very reassuring.

MaddieBsMommy
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I see two dogs as well

Quoting GOBryan:

Btw.. I see 2 dogs in your picture. One behind the other, sitting beside your husband's right head and shoulder. Both, very similar, in tan color, course that could be the sofa but I don't think so. looks just like the lower picture. 

I love that mainstream Christianity is wrong about dogs not having souls. It's one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard. However, I do believe that they do reincarnate, just not commonly do they do it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN