Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too Hot for Anything

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:51 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 294 Total Views
I know I cant be alone when I say that is too hot AZ too do anything but stay in the cool house. I unfortunately just moved out of my haouse that had a pool. So now my kids are driving me crazy because they are inside most of the time. Anyone have a pool that maybe wouldnt mind arranging a play date one hot weekend to get the children out of our hair!!!!???
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
weandthree
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2007 at 3:48 PM
Nope we do not have a pool and you are right it is extremely hot outside. That is the bad thing about Arizona. We are stuck inside just like other states are stuck in for the snow. The only difference is that it is 110 degrees for 9 months a year here! I mean we are talking Halloween before it gets to the 80's!
3scanapicos
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 1:04 PM
We live here in THE GREENS. We have 3 pools here in our community and neighboring communities we can get into. I dont go without my husand though, because I have a 5 month old and a 2 yr old. I have to hold the baby obviously and the 2 yr old is fearless, has no clue how deep the water is and just wants to jump in. So we need the both of us to swim with the kids. Kinda sucks cuz I just sit at home during the week. Can't even go to a park in this heat.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)