Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coordinators - check in here

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:42 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 614 Total Views

Please introduce yourself and tell our Brides-to-be what you do.

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:50 PM
My name is Janice.  I am a certified wedding coordinator.  I also work at a banquet hall and have seen thousands of weddings.  I would love to help anyone who needs assistance.
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2007 at 6:01 PM
Hello my name is Wenona, I am married and have 3 wonderful kids ranging in age from 15 months to 15 years. I am a freelance writer, small business owner and an Avon Independent Sales Rep. among other things (I am super busy). I decided to start selling Avon because I love the products, use them all the time and figured since I spend so much money on them I might as well sign up to sell them and get a big discount in addition to the opportunity to earn some extra money

I married my husband 4 years ago and although I am a trained bridal consultant and certified floral designer specializing in wedding flowers, I had no idea how stressful planning my own wedding was going to be, or how expensive. I have helped plan and organize many weddings, but when it was my own it made things so difficult especially since it was my money on the line. I didn't have much help from family so it was all on me and my husband to be.

Since then I have been working to help brides on a budget save as much money as possible and help take some of the stress out of the wedding planning. I have a free website full of articles, tips and advice about all aspects of wedding planning, including how to save money. It is called Wedding Planning for the Budget Bride, also found a great e-book that is guaranteed to help save a fortune while planning your wedding, it's called Fire Your Wedding Planner,

Wedding Planning for the Budget Bride
Articles At-a-Glance

Money Saving Tips

Wedding Planning for the Budget Bride
Money Saving Tips for the Budget Bride
Spend Less on Your Wedding Dress
Save Money on Your Wedding Reception

Website Resources for your Fairy tale and Celtic Theme Weddings
Firefighter Theme Wedding Resources Online
The Best Wedding Planning Sites
Wedding Tech- Tools for Wedding Planning
Wedding WebCasts
Words of Love – Quotes on Love and Marriage

Theme Weddings

Autumn Harvest Wedding
Celtic Wedding Traditions
Destination Wedding-What You Need to Know
Planning a Fire Fighter Theme Wedding
Halloween Theme Wedding
Italian Wedding Traditions for the Modern Bride and Groom
Lucky Weddings 07-07-07
Is a Theme Wedding Right for You?
Planning a Tuscan Theme Wedding
Unique Wedding Themes
Winter Wonderland Theme Wedding
Themes and Variations for Winter Weddings

Wedding Advice

Bridal Showers Basics
Marriage Folklore and Superstitions
Handfasting for the Modern Bride
Praise for Wedding Planning for the Budget Bride
How to Choose a Wedding Officiate
Traditional Wedding Financial Responsibilities
Personalize Your Wedding Ceremony by Writing Your Own Vows

Wedding Flowers

Do it Yourself Round Wedding Bouquet
Wedding Flowers and Their Meaning

by on Aug. 13, 2007 at 3:07 AM
Hey there, I am a coordinator. I have a consultant connection group at yahoo groups that I run as well.
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2007 at 4:27 PM
How did you get started?
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2008 at 2:36 PM
Hey Ladies! I am a wedding planner/coordinator in the northern ky/cincinnati area.
I would be happy to offer any advice you may need! Also feel free to check out my website

Celebrate * Encourage * Reward

Jennifer Pritchard

by New Member on Feb. 29, 2008 at 7:11 PM
Hey ladies! My name is Renee and I write original wedding songs! My own wedding will air on TLC-the Wedding Story March 12, 11:00 am ET/PT time! I actually wrote the music for my own wedding and it all started from there! You can check out our original song for free at: Look forward to meeting you! Renee
by on Sep. 30, 2008 at 10:25 AM

Lia Sophia Jewelry... A little extra dazzle on your day!

Your wedding day is almost here!  You have all the details of your special planned out from the moment you wake up till the moment you fall asleep in your new hubby's arms... ahhh....

Now what's missing?  Your Jewelry!!!

You have the perfect dress... your bridesmaids have their dresses all picked out, now it's time to accesorize!!

lia sophia has just what you are looking for! 

No matter your style, we have it! 

• From Classic styles that never age to the super trendy! 
  • Pearls, natural stones & crystals...
  • Gold & silver

No matter your budget, we have it!

• Host a show, catalog or home show and earn your jewelry for FREE
  • Every 3rd item is always HALF OFF. 
  • Half off items are ALWAYS your most expensive items!
  • Great monthly specials for you and your guests.

All our jewelry is 100% guaranteed too!  We love our jewelry and want you to be satisfied!

When is your wedding?  What is your theme?  Colors?  Let me know and I will mark out a few pieces for you and your bridesmaids as suggestions!  Contact me with your mailing information and I will send you out a catalog and party information!

Hosting a show is the BEST way to earn FREE lia sophia jewelry!  FREE JEWELRY!!  Make one thing on your long list of things to do, the most affordable!

I look forward to talking with you...

~ Tara
lia sophia advisor

Our jewelry has 3 prices:  FULL, HALF price or FREE! 
Your choice!  Ask me how!

by on Oct. 15, 2008 at 3:49 PM

i guess you could call me a cooridnator....i planned both of my weddings and loved it. i know how to make a pretty wedding on a tight budget. i want to do this as a hobby for now......message me if you would like to talk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)