Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello and Welcome

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:20 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 386 Total Views
I just want to say hello and welcome all fans of Depeche Mode to this group. If you have any new info on the guys or know something about them that other may not know, then please post it. Take Care.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momof2boys707
by Member on Aug. 22, 2008 at 10:56 PM

I am so glad to have found this group.  I too, have been a fan since day one, I am now 34.  I love listening and watching DM.  My kids know all there music because that is pretty much all i listen to in the car.  I just saw them a few years ago (twice) at the Playing the Angel tour. SO Great!

legalmommy7
by on Aug. 22, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Hello everyone!

Huge Depeche Mode fan here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know this is sort of strange but I have been happy to see a few commercials on TV with their songs.  There is a new show called "The Cleaner" or something like that a Clean from Violator was the theme song

valygrl1
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2008 at 2:21 AM

Welcome to the group.  I saw that ad, it was so cool to hear that.  There are so many movies and TV shows where DM music could be used.

Quoting legalmommy7:

Hello everyone!

Huge Depeche Mode fan here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this is sort of strange but I have been happy to see a few commercials on TV with their songs. There is a new show called "The Cleaner" or something like that a Clean from Violator was the theme song

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)