Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let the Tour Of The Universe BEGIN! - SPOILERS INCLUDED

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

After a warm up show in Luxemburg on Wednesday, the boys of Depeche Mode are now in Tel Aviv, Israel getting ready to being the official tour!!! They are spending a few days there, including Dave's birthday on Saturday ( you can send him birthday greetings on the DMMB - www.depechemode.com - forums). Then on Sunday, the 10th (Happy Mother's Day!), they kick off the tour!!!

I know we are all waiting until they get here in the summer to see them, but if you happen to read any reviews or want to comment on what you've heard about the tour so far, lets post them here! Be aware that if you want to be surprised about set lists, etc, you may want to avoid this thread! LOL...but if you want to know what is happening along the way, please, come read, share, and dish on all the great DM tour news!!!

Happy Touring Boys! And Happy Listening Ladies!

Looking for personal, customizable gifts? Check me out at: www.zazzle.com/rdwnggrl*
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
rdwnggrl
by Group Admin on May. 9, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Just thought I would post the Setlist from the Luxemburg warm-up show:

(of course this could change as the tour goes on...they do sometimes mix things up here and there)

Setlist

Looking for personal, customizable gifts? Check me out at: www.zazzle.com/rdwnggrl*
Bobafett
by on May. 10, 2009 at 2:23 AM

That is one amazing set list! Gave me chills just reading it. Nice mix of new and classic. 

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Mara Peep   

Failure is not an option

rdwnggrl
by Group Admin on May. 12, 2009 at 8:44 PM

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/05/12/dave-gahan-rushed-to-hospital-depeche-mode-cancel-gig/

Quick update! Dave is sick and DM had to cancel tonights show!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Dave so they can get back out on the road!

Bobafett
by on May. 13, 2009 at 11:48 AM

I just saw that online and posted the article I saw it in. I really hope he gets well soon.  

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Mara Peep   

Failure is not an option

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)