Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ShoreLine Ampthitheater show has been cancelled

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:19 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 385 Total Views

What a shame for the fans. I saw them there in 1990 and it is a great venue. I knew they were going to have to cancel shows on the US leg.

DEPECHE MODE FORCED TO CANCEL APPEARANCE AT SHORELINE AMPHITHEATRE IN MOUNTAIN VIEW ON AUGUST 12TH DUE TO DOCTOR'S ORDERS FOR VOCAL REST

(August 11, 2009) Depeche Mode has been forced to cancel their scheduled appearance on Wednesday, August 12th at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California due to doctor's orders that lead singer Dave Gahan be on complete vocal rest for 48 hours. Because of their busy schedule, a new Bay Area date will not be rescheduled this year.

"San Francisco is one of the most important cities to the band and we are devastated that we have been forced to cancel this date," said Dave Gahan. "We hope to be back soon to play for all of our fans in the area."

Refunds will be issued at the point of purchase.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bobafett
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 7:24 PM

That really sucks for people in that area. 

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Mara Peep   

Failure is not an option

momof2boys707
by Member on Sep. 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM

I was on my way to San Fransisco after work ( i only live about 30 min away) when i heard on the radio it was cancelled.  I cried!

Bobafett
by on Sep. 21, 2009 at 4:13 PM

That's so sad. I know the feeling. That happened to me either last time they were touring or the time before. I had tickets and was rushing after work only to hear it on the radio that they had cancelled the show. I was so sad.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Mara Peep   

Failure is not an option

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)