Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:39 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 380 Total Views
Hi!
I'm Paula

I had my surgery when I was 26. Shorty after having my daughter. I had been battling endometriosis since I was 18. I had 2 surgeries to clear it up so I could get pregnant and carry my son. I had another between my kids. ( My kids are 18mo apart.) After my daughter. I had a surgery and lost an ovary.  6months later, they asked what I wanted to do...... I made the choice to just go ahead and do it. For me it has been the best decision I ever made. I was having so much pain before and I was doing the depo shots to prevent the endo....... I have no pain..... no monthly......... I love it! I have my boy and girl and it is all I ever wanted!
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tennesseegirl
by Group Owner on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:49 AM
Good for you Iam glad everything is going well ! I have to go to church now but will talk later. In Christ Beck
hebertfmly
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2007 at 10:57 PM
I am 32yo and had a hysterectomy due to PCOS.  I couldn't take the meds and kept ending up with hyperplasia.  Feel MUCH better emotionally and physically.
tennesseegirl
by Group Owner on Feb. 27, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Quoting hebertfmly:

I am 32yo and had a hysterectomy due to PCOS.  I couldn't take the meds and kept ending up with hyperplasia.  Feel MUCH better emotionally and physically.

Iam glad you are here . Let me know if you want to talk . In Christ Beck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)