Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry girls!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:54 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 547 Total Views
Iam sorry I have been out of here for a while but I have had a really tough 2 months!!! I have not forgotten you guys and to all you new girls Iam sorry I have not wrote you and welcomed you ! So welcome!! and write me if you want to talk and also Iam looking for someone to help me on here so when or if something like this happens again I can have someone on here to welcome new people so if anyone is interested just write me ok? Thanks yall and again Iam sorry . Beck AKA Tennesseegirl
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
firecracker03
by Member on Oct. 8, 2007 at 9:10 AM
Hi Beck,
I'm Heather, I wrote this long post yesterday and have no idea where it is today :)  I'm new here and am looking forward to getting to know ya'll!
In case my post got lost, I have 5 kids two are step but still lovem like my own, their ages are 23 down to 11, 2 boys and 3 girls.
Had a complete hyst. at age 38 because of endo, and wish i wouldn't have had it, have gained about 40 lbs which i am having a heck of a time getting off.  And have my emotional days.  am on the vivelle dot finally, was on nothing for a year and thought I was bi polar, but it was from lack of hormones...hubby is putting up with so much from me :) i work part time as an after school teacher for first graders and love it!
anyway, that's a little about me. write when you can, i completely understand being busy!
momtofivekids
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2008 at 2:56 AM
Hi I am  Darlene and I have 5 kids 2 girls and three boys I had a hysterectomy six months ago and I am still not feeling my cheerios my doc said it will take time so I am still waiting .. I cant wait to make friends here it would be nice to talk to someone that has been through what I have been through sometimes I feel like I am alone.
Dell49
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2008 at 2:23 PM
hi every one i am new to this group ..i had a Hysterctomy when i was 38 after 4 children..it has been 20 yrs. I am 58 an i still have a lot of emontional times ..I took  HRT  for 18 yrs an then i stopped it i don't notice any difference....since then i have a lot of axitiy an depression...but am working on it all.
                        DELL49

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)