Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 days.......

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 288 Total Views
Ok, heres what this is: How to spice up your sex life in 30 days........ I want everyone to offer new and exciting ideas on how to make things sexier in the bedroom, out of the bedroom, in the car, whatever. You can put as many ideas as you want. I'll start:

I love to give GREAT head in the morning...... He LOVES recieving it! He likes to fuck in the morning...... sometimes I don't...... I'm going to suck him off every morning for 30 days......The kick back for that, he has to give me the same that night.........

My next idea is telling him the things that I want him to do to me........ things like, I want you to come up behind me, and kiss the back of my neck as hes playing with my tits........... No fucking until later....... I just want to be teased......

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lostangel_77
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:16 PM
OK, HERE'S MY TIP FOR THE 30 DAYS.  EVERY MORNING I AM GOING TO HAVE MY HUSBAND RUB MY FEET AND I WILL GIVE HIM HEAD AND SWALLOW FOR HIM EVERY NITE FOR 30 DAYS.  AND IF HE BITCHES ABOUT IT, HE WILL RUB THEN AND MISS A NITE.
aprillee80
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 12:04 PM
Well I have an idea about how to spice up your sex life in 30 days. It is something I have tried in the past and it seems to do wonders. If you are on a long road trip and the kids are all sleeping you can either give him a blowjob or a nice massage down there. And later he will give you a night to remember. Of course it is always an agreement, but hey it works so try it. And it seems to make the miles fly by.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)