Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:07 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 430 Total Views
Hi!

My name is Heather, and I have lived in the Saint Croix County area since 1991 when my parents moved us here from Minneapolis, MN.

I graduated from Glenwood City HS in 1997, and have lived in the Baldwin-Woodville area for the past 9 years.  I have 3 daughters, and have been a member of CafeMom for almost a year already.

I am divorced and remarried, and currently work PT while attending college full time...AGAIN!

I thought it would be fun to start a local group for those of us who are closer geographically, so that we can have the opportunity to make new friends and do things outside of CafeMom.

I am looking forward to meeting new Mama's and making new friends, so join up and make a post!

-Heather
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hellomangosteen
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:04 PM
My name is Rachel McHenry, my husband and I moved to Hammond WI in May of 2004 so just over 3yrs now.   We really do like the area.  We like St Croix Central schools.   We have 3 children, Makayla 11; Sarah 3 and Cody is 1.  Sarah and Cody are clebrating birthdays today.  I work from home and my husband is a mechanic for New Brighton Ford in MN.   I left my job of 8 years with Thomson West to have more time with my kids and full fill my dream of being a stay home mom--however there were still bills to pay so I do work from the house.   Anyway I am lookin forward to meeting and connecting with people in the area. 
amyb7848
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2007 at 2:36 AM
hi everyone my name is amy, I have lived in st. croix county all my life.  I graduated from gc in 2002.  I am 23 years old, I am married to my wonderful husband of almost 5 years!  We have 2 beautiful daughters and one more girl on the way in october!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)