Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just joined

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:29 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 512 Total Views

wanted to say hello to allyou ladies in casperblowing kissesIm new to casper as you may already know if you read my post. I like the snow, my husband work for an oil company we are here for two years.

I feel home sick I miss my family back in california sometimes especially now since my sister is finally having a baby I' excited about my girls finally having cousins.

The thing I miss most is the shopping, I like fashion, crafts, vintage stuff Betty page, craftting, I crochet when I have time, I have two adorable daughters.

I feel depressed I sometimes feel like I am not cut out for this stay at home mom thing I love my kids but I feel like I need to work to feel more productive and to really feel like Im doing something I know being a mom is imprtant but I can't help but feel depressed and unappreciated sometimes.

Sorry if this post is a little depressing most of the time I'm pretty upbeat I gyess to day is just one of those days

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
by Group Owner on Oct. 31, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Hi Joline!

I'm glad you've joined our group and hope to see you at future meetups!

I'm sorry to hear you're depressed, but maybe meeting some new friends will help out. I was depressed when I first moved here from TN, that's the reason I started this group. Its hard getting used to a place like this when it's so different from what you're used to.. I hate the wind most of all! :)

All the ladies in this group are great people, and most of them seem to love alot of what you do. Crafts, fashions, vintage, shopping, etc.. The common ground really helps.

I'm sure you'll make some wonderful friends and I hope to meet you soon. Hang in there!

sids ribbonPlease take a moment to check out CasperMommy's forums and calender. There have been updates and a Halloween Party is approaching us!

by New Member on Nov. 2, 2009 at 12:26 AM

I know what you mean about being depressed sometimes. My mom and dad are in N. Ca and my sister is in MN. I am a stay at home single mom too and enjoy my almost 16 month old. I have a 10 and 19 year old too, lol I know CRAZY! lol

I havent been to any of the meetings yet because I babysit 3-4 days a week and dont think I want to haul 2 ,1 year olds out, lol.

Hang in there and we will get through this time. More friends the better!

write when you can,, I usually check at night.

Have a great week!

by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Hi welcome to the group. I hope you start feeling a little more upbeat it can be easy to get depressed without your family around. I just moved here a few months ago to be closer to my parents after 3 years in Alaska so I know how you feel.

I hope to see you at some our meet ups there are a lot of nice moms I'm sure you would get along with and hopefully become close friends with. Our group is pretty fun and we love meeting new moms. If you ever need to talk just message me anytime.

by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Hey hun, welcome to the group!  My names tara and i am 22 and I have a 2yr old and a 3month old, both boys :-P lol    I hope things start looking up for you soon!  I have met alot of gr8 moms through this site!  Its so gr8 to have mommy friends who know what were going through!

Hopefully meeting some new friends and having common ground with them will make the transition here easier, like Rebecca said :)

Hope to meet you soon hun :)

by New Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Hello all!!! My name i Alicia I am 24 and have lived in Casper for 6 years. I have a 4 year old little girl whos name is Alexis and I also have a 4 month old little boy whos name is Carter! My interests are reading watching movies, playing outside with the kids (when its nice) walking, hanging out with friends and just chillin with the family.  I am very excited to get to know everyone, its nice to know people in your area

big smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)