Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ribbon Boutique Bows OR Crochet Flower Barrettes?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:12 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 1286 Total Views

If you were to learn to make something for your little one, what would it be? I've been asked to teach a few of you how to make Crochet Flower Barrettes, but would you prefer to learn how to make Boutique Bows? (We can always do both of course!)

Please comment below for which you'd prefer to learn.

(I know this doesn't help all of you with little boys, but you could make one for yourself or a neice, granddaughter, friends daughter, etc)

Here is an example of Boutique Bows, though the ribbons will be the colors of your choice.

The crochet flower Barrettes are under "Crochet and Play" in the forums.

sids ribbonPlease take a moment to check out Casper Mommy's forums and calender.  We are looking for more admin, if you're interest please contact me.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chemmom1268
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Oooo I would like to make the boutique bows!!!

joline77
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2010 at 10:01 AM

this sounds great I'd love to learn blowing kisses

Rebecca77
by Group Owner on Apr. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM

I should set up a date for that then :)

sids ribbonPlease take a moment to check out Casper Mommy's forums and calender.  We are looking for more admin, if you're interest please contact me.

chemmom1268
by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 2:08 AM

I hope I didn't miss the date for this :) Would still love to do boutique bows!!!

Rebecca77
by Group Owner on Jun. 18, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Everyones been soo busy this summer, we never set a date to make the bows. I'll try to set something up soon, or we could just get together :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)