• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Casper Mommy Meetup Feb.9

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 308 Total Views

Poll

Question: McDonalds or Rec Center?

Options:

Rec. Center

McDonalds

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1

View Results

Hello Mamas!

I have rescheduled the meetup from this Superbowl Sunday to next Saturday, Feb.9th.  I hope that works better for everyone.

Would 12 or 1pm work for everyone? I'm not going to set a time till I get your input :)

We'll go ahead and have it at the rec center, the kids seem to really enjoy that. Unless you would prefer lunch at McDonalds? But I suppose that'll depend on the time everyone decides on.

I like to try as hard as possible to have our meetings coincide with everyones schedules, because what good is a group meeting if the group can't make it?

I'd like for us to start having more meetings very soon. Our former group of moms was very interactive. We used to meet at each others houses and have potlucks, arts and crafts days, and small gatherings that could almost be called parties. We all got to know each other very well, and became friends and best friends because of this interaction.

I hope in the near future our new group of mommys can get to this point. I know its something I'd enjoy, and I bet you would too!

Okay, let me know your preference on time and place please and I'll get it set up. Rec Center or McDonalds?

sids ribbonPlease take a moment to check out Casper Mommy's forums and calender.  We are looking for more admin, if you're interest please contact me.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Carsmommy08
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Hi Rebecca, either time works for us.  I haven't been to the Rec Center yet as we have only been in Casper a little over a month.  I look forward to meeting up with you and other mothers.

Stephanie

chemmom3
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Noon would be best for us.  Looking forward to it.

Rebecca77
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Ok, so far noon at the rec :) can't wait!

sids ribbonPlease take a moment to check out Casper Mommy's forums and calender.  We are looking for more admin, if you're interest please contact me.

Carsmommy08
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Just wanted to confirm we are on for tomorrow at noon at the rec!  So excited to meet everyone! :-)

Rebecca77
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I'm going to try to make it. My youngest has a fever and tummy ache today :(.
chemmom3
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:58 PM

We won't be able to make it either, sick again

Carsmommy08
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Sorry ladies, I will not be able to make it.  My son was misbehaving this morning and I only feel that taking him will be rewarding his bad behavior.  Hopefully, I will be able to meet up with you another day. My apologies.

Rebecca77
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Hey ladies,
I want to apologize for missing the meetup today. My youngest has the flu and strep and I think I'm catching it.
Well set another meetup soon :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)