Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

January Game Thread

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:22 AM
  • 22 Replies
  • 425 Total Views

Well that was much better right? I thought I was going to have to fire them AGAIN! And the no goal was BS AGAIN! Seriously I think 'Ronto sipped one too many glasses of champange. It's a busy road month for the boys. So we will see what happens.

Is This My Life Really?

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caitsmomma
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Rivet is coming back tonight... and Connelly could be playing again this weekend... Can you beleive it? I am not even sure who Connelly really is... the man of mystery... and Max is out with a groin injury.

Is This My Life Really?

NBMcMama
by on Jan. 6, 2009 at 10:09 AM

ok so let me just say i went to the Dec 30 game...against the Caps....i have never seen such shitty playing in my life...i was sooo mad...i was waiting for ruff to kick them in their asses after the 1st but they came back in the 2nd playing the same way!!!

but what a way to pick it up in the new year...especially crushing the bruins....i wasn't able to watch the game since i was on the way back to va from buffalo but was very pleased to see that score when i got home!! so lets just hope that we can keep it up tonite against ottawa....when was the last time we beat ottawa?? i can't even remember

anyways

LET"S GO BUFFALO!!!

happy new year to all!!

caitsmomma
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Ottawa has been a thorn in the side of the Sabres... umm go check out my blog... a little exposed nonsense of the all star voting... tee hee.

Is This My Life Really?

caitsmomma
by Group Owner on Jan. 7, 2009 at 7:51 PM

So how about Bitegate? Yeah Ruutu is a punk... glad to see he got 2 games... Biting Petey's finger was so ridiculous.

Is This My Life Really?

carrieelmo
by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 10:53 PM

That was ridiculous.  I am surprised Peters didn't do a little more damage to him!  I am heading to the game Friday night, I hope the streak continues!  It's my first game of the season...I usually would have been to more games by this point in the year but it's hard now with a baby!  :)  Looking forward to it though!

carrieelmo
by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 10:56 PM

And...i will still wear my Max jersey...I get a lot of slack for loving him but I won't lose hope!! 

smile mini

caitsmomma
by Group Owner on Jan. 8, 2009 at 8:32 AM

Peters was joking with reporters saying it was his texting thumb and he cant text for while and now has to talk to people and hates talking on the phone. LMAO!...

I am soooooooo excited!!!! My fax went through and they took the money out my account for Catwalk For Charity. I CANNOT wait! I hope I can get a hug from Ryan! AHHHH! OMG! I am on a mission to get my pic taken with as many Sabres as possible! Whooo Hoo!

Connelly is bakc in the line-up for Friday night... he will be a huge thing for them on the point for the power play. He has hands made of magic BUT I don't trust his health. And honestly... I say I think it's time for him to ship out. As much as I know he is a great hockey player he cannot stay healthy enough to play. Its gone to the point of sad. If he can stay healthy then this would be great.

Is This My Life Really?

caitsmomma
by Group Owner on Jan. 8, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Here is the Ruutu stuff...

Is This My Life Really?

inked_mom24
by on Jan. 9, 2009 at 8:40 AM

I was at work for the game Peters took on Mike Tyson. My hubs texted me and told me.. WHO THE HELL BITES? seriously?!?!  My toddlers dont even bite. Stupid SOB... Anywho Let kick some ranger ass tonight! (guess who will be working again... yep ME)

caitsmomma
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Oh that stinks! He won't DVR it for you and wait to watch until tomorrow or until you get home?

Is This My Life Really?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)