Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WebMd Mommies Freebie Board!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:10 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 432 Total Views
http://www.cafemom.com/group/webmdmomsfreebies

I made a board so we have a place to share items, give away things we don't need anymore and ask/trade for stuff we do!  I think it will be cool if we can help out some other mama's on board!  I belong to another similar site but this will be specific to our WebMD mommies!!!

I'm Michelle, DH is Andy and I am a proud WAHM of many!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GinsAMom
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:46 AM
Thats an awesome idea! I will likely have a bunch of boy clothes up if this one is a girl!

Ginny- Mommy to Landen and a new bundle due Jan 5th! A cloth diapering, baby wearing, Natural birthing, breast feeder that loves her children to pieces! :-)

Angel8203
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:34 PM
That is a wonderful idea. My DS is 7, so I wont have much baby stuff, but I do have stuff for older boys.
Lesli17537
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:39 PM
I love this idea! 
OhBaby42
by Group Admin on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:59 PM
Well come on over and join the board!  I just added the first post freebie!
I am glad it is well received... thought I would post on WebMd in all the Tri and parenting boards...  it would be stellar to have a generous community of givers going on! 

I'm Michelle, DH is Andy and I am a proud WAHM of many!
aprileshowers
by Group Owner on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:03 PM

Im joinging but i dont see where i will have much to give or that i need since im having ANOTHER girl. But i guess we will see closer to go time. The 2 girls are going to be born opposite seasons, so i know ill be buying a ton of newborn winter clothes. DD was born in summer time. SO perhaps i can find a lady later on due in May and trade for clothes for a winter baby...LOL

OhBaby42
by Group Admin on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:34 PM
You guys... COME SAY HELLO on the Freebie board! I just posted all over WebMD asking for mama's to join us! I think if we all say hello and introduce ourselves we'll get things hopping- who knows, maybe someone who has a stroller to give away will need your size 4 bathing suits! Come on by and just say hello!  Introduce yourself and post a picture!  I am excited to get this going, tomorrow should bring more joiners- but for now, just say hey!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)