Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe THIS child will be my child...

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:54 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 199 Total Views
Landen is the replica of my husband. My husband was a wild kid- always into everything, climbing, just a true trouble maker from day one.

Not me. I was a sweet child, I would sit on the floor for hours just looking through a book, never got into anything and hated to disappoint my parents by doing somthing wrong.

Landen was CRAZY in the womb, always kicking, always had a foot in my rib and an elbow poking out on the other side. He just never stopped. And to this day, he NEVER STOPS.

This baby, so calm, doesnt move any where NEAR as much as Landen did. So maybe I am getting my child? It would only be fair right??

Ginny- Mommy to Landen and a new bundle due Jan 5th! A cloth diapering, baby wearing, Natural birthing, breast feeder that loves her children to pieces! :-)

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aprileshowers
by Group Owner on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:05 AM
LOL! Ill keep my fingers crossed for you that you are right and you have your dainty little PINK mommy's girl in there, quietly awaiting her arrival!

OhBaby42
by Group Admin on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:00 PM

That made me giggle!  I hope you do get your quiet little lovely!!! 
I can relate though!  This lil girly is already a wild baby moving shaking and you can already SEE her kicks and punches on top of my belly- made DH giggle this morning!  Oh yeah, and I am 20 weeks!!! Half way!

---

I'm Michelle, DH is Andy and I am a proud WAHM of many!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)