Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

morning mommies

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:49 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 214 Total Views
I should be cleaning or something....but here I am. How is everyone?

This is my son Haven Michael. My heart.

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GinsAMom
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:54 AM
I have to start getting ready for church soon. I should be eating, but I dont feel like going to the kitchen! LOL

DH and I get a night alone tonight to go to a friends house and play games ;-) MY momma is takin him for the night. AHhhhhhh how nice it will be to sleep in tomorrow finally! YAY!

Ginny- Mommy to Landen and a new bundle due Jan 5th! A cloth diapering, baby wearing, Natural birthing, breast feeder that loves her children to pieces! :-)

LilMsTiff
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:56 AM

oh! you are lucky! That sounds  so fun. Enjoy your night out.

This is my son Haven Michael. My heart.

expectingmomma
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:17 AM
I was going to go to church, but I do not have the gas or the money to go. My grandpa will be disappointed. He is the Preacher. 

I have a lot of stuff I need to do here as well, but I am still hurting pretty bad, well not bad just uncomfortably today!

hugs,
   Nickie

OhBaby42
by Group Admin on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:57 PM
Morning Ladies!

It's already sunday, I cannot believe it!  Nickie, I hope you are feeling better- Ugh!  Tiff, love the new picture- you are a lovely pregger mama....

(((((hugs))))

--

I'm Michelle, DH is Andy and I am a proud WAHM of many!
OhBaby42
by Group Admin on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:58 PM
Oooooo out to eat GIn?  That sounds yum!  Where are you going to go???  Italian? French? Japanese?
aprileshowers
by Group Owner on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:09 PM
Good morning mommies! Im having kind of a yucky day. My mom is out of town visiting some friends from High school, and DH, DD, and I came over here to my mom and dads to visit dad. Of course my DH needs him to sign off on a ton of paperwork for his electrical certification..BUT he jsut ended up helping mow grass. I cant wait to tell him "i told you so". As soon as we pulled up here and i saw the grass, i said "you are going to mow grass today". He said nah, your dad said we were just going to sign papers and chills today. We were here less than an hour before i heard the mowers start up...LOL. SO im inside with Gabbi being totally bored, NOTHING here to munch on. My head hurts and i want to go home! We never can just have a day off. We took our dog yesterday and gave him away too. I cried all night, and then this morning Gabbi was looking all over the house for "Bill". She kept going to his crate and then looking outside to see if he was there. I broke down and lost it again. This was the hardest thing ive ever done! But i knew there was NO WAY i could handle takig him out to pee every 2-3 hours late december totaing a newborn and a toddler. Both having to be bundled up for the snowy weather we get here in WV and t hen trying to caryy dd, and the infanty carrier, just so the dog doesnt piss in my house. ANyway, that got long. im whiney...LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)