Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moses basket??

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 156 Total Views
Ive recently been looking at these and thinking of buying one for this baby. I think they are so cute! But how practical are they? I mean most babies fall asleep in their car stea/carrier and you tote them around in it. The basket is obviously prettier for showing off the baby in. But is it really practical to move the baby from the carrier/car seat and into the basket just to pakc them around in style? Just curious for those who have used one. Looking for some pros and cons.

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nikkikry
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 8:24 PM
I haven't used one (this is my first baby) but I was looking at them too. I decided against one because of what you already said. It's easier to use the carrier that is also a carseat and snaps into the stroller. That way you don't have to keep switching devices...especially when baby is asleep. They do look nice though...just don't seem practical to me.

expectingmomma
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 8:48 PM
I found one at a resale shop for 25 dollars. I am excited to use it. I cannot wait to use it. I think it will be conveint for like taking a shower, I can just use to to sit the baby in and enterain itself. Mostly use it in the living room and dining room.

Hugs,
   Nickie

pregnancy

babies

GinsAMom
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 9:11 PM
I wont get one, Instead I am getting a 5-in-1 bassinet that has a detachable bassinet from the base, so I can bring it all over with me. And it seems much more sturdy then a moses basket- a huge thing when I have a one year old running around.

Ginny- Mommy to Landen and a new bundle due Jan 5th! A cloth diapering, baby wearing, Natural birthing, breast feeder that loves her children to pieces! :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)