Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just discovered the true joy of motherhood...

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:23 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 317 Total Views
Oh yeah... and it all ends at the car wash...

I had run out and took Candace (the 6 year old) with me... She fell asleep in the car. I decided since it was getting late I would stop and get her some food real quick. Right after getting through the drive through window I hear "I feel like Im gonna throw up..." I look over and tell her to wait one second until I can pull over out of the way... Next thing I know, I hear it and see it... ALL over the front seat and floor... Not to mention my purse, located on the floor in front of her... I try to rush her out of the car to finish, but most of it is done by the time she gets out...

SO I had to take a detour to the car wash and foam brush and vacuum the front of the car...

At least it gave me an excuse to actually vacuum, I have been putting it off....
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
2kidsplustwins
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:08 PM
Ewww...that's one thing that I always have trouble cleaning up without gagging! Poor you and poor baby girl...hope she's feeling better!
TipsyP
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:14 PM
Fortunately I have a string stomach and bodily functions dont bother me... But she is finally sleeping soundly. I think she will be okay.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)