Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 193 Total Views
I have been a busy busy girl the last couple of days, and I really got so excited about being able to connect with women in our area that I am working on some things for us!!!! Yay!!!

Anyone for coffee this week? Let's meet up, have a cup of joe and get to know each other a little! Please let me know if you would like to, and where would be a good location, day, time so we can coordinate it!

I am still really excited about this Group and I want to thank you all for the responses that I received back from you all. Very uplifting, You are a great bunch of girls!

Thanks
Dusty
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Evazmom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:30 PM
I'll be at the Northridge Mall on Thursday, taking Eva to the puppet show. I'm down for coffee then? We could take the kids to the play area afterwards. EVERYONE is INVITED!
Orionsgirl
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:36 PM
Darn it! I work from 8am - 4:30pm. Maybe us working moms can do a Friday or Saturday night out sometime.
MILF_Moni
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:48 PM
I am down for WHATEVA!! ...LOLOL

:)

Armani
Don't Wast The Pretty
bellamusa
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:28 PM
Yeah I work from 7-5pm Im off every other Friday which is the 10th.  Im available after work.  Anyone up for evening coffee? Or a weekend trip would be great. 
Orionsgirl
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:11 PM
I think if we could get some moms together for an evening out that would be great. My fiance is also working a lot of O/T so it's just me and my 3 yr old (& 10 yr old if he's not with grandma) on the weekends - I'd be up for a day trip too.
cherylgo
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:34 PM
My daughter is at camp during the mornings from Tuesday-Thursday. I can always go for coffee with other moms then (even if they're with their little ones!). Monday and Friday mornings, we're usually busy with activities!
ladashton
by Group Owner on Aug. 1, 2007 at 12:17 PM
K so based on these responses I am going to send out a schedule of times that we can meet up and suggested locations! Did everyone send me their email address so I can send it to you? This email site does not allow me to attach anything other than pics and videos...
thealicat35
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:21 PM
Aw man I work 8:30-4:30 everyday too.  But depending on where you meet for coffee during the day I may be able to swing it.  I can always do an early evening for coffee too!  I work in Woodland Hills, so if that is convenient for anyone!

Thanks

Allison
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)