Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lyssa & Amber (momof3boysiluv)

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:02 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 473 Total Views
Lyssa & Amber -

This thread is just for the two of you!  If you want, you can communicate with one another right here.  May God bless this new relationship as you seek Him together!  Blessings!  Morgan

"the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things - that they may admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed" (Titus 2:3-5)

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momof3boysiluv
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 8:53 AM
 Wow  Good Morning Lyssa I think she paired  us up  perfectly and I am soo excited to get to know you better and  see if  we can keep each other on track !  I am deffently trying to get into a better  rotine  of reading my bible on a daily baises and posting  with the bible study on Romans every day and while i get behind I do go back and read and try to post on them  Ive read 6 and 7  and im fixing to start  8 and 9 I am hoping today and  will post them later I hope >>All things permitting that my day dont go Crazy !!
  I have yahoo messenger  the addy on it is mommyof3boysiluv  I also use that one for email  I have myspace also If you would like id be happy to give you my phone number also if that would make it any easier for us to communicate just let me know .. I do look really getting to know you better and us becoming Great Partners in Christ !!

Thanks Morgan  I think this will be a good match !!

Amber

Amber ~~~ SAHM AND LOVIN IT !! My Stampin Up business web site feel free to check it out and view the idea book and catalog on there and please ask any questions you have www.amberwillingham.stampinup.net

And my myspace page the other way to keep up with whats going on in our world http://www.myspace.com/amberwillingham

lyssamay
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Good Afternoon to you Amber!

I left you a message in your Chatterbox a few minutes ago. I'm still trying to figure out how to make everything work on the site. When do you use the chatterbox and when do you use journal posts....

I like this where Morgan gave us a thread to communicate with. How would you like to communicate? Sometimes I don't have the chance to get on the computer until very late at nite. Swaping phone numbers would be cool if you felt like you might need a quick "pick-me-up."  We could swap emails or chat here on this thread. I'm comfortable with anything.

I need to get involved in the Romans study. I think maybe I haven't because I let the logistics of the computer and the web site intimidate me....I don't know how to make things work, or I don't know how I should post or make the posts. I will make it a point to get on tonite and look into it more.

I think it is great that we both scrapbook! I love it and am addicted to it. Wish we lived closer so we could get together and crop and encourage one another and discuss scripture and life situations. 

I read on your post you want to get your family involved with your beliefs and get involved in a good church. Tell me about that. Is your family saved?

What are some of your favorite scriptures?

This is going to be SO fun and encouraging! I love getting to know people on the computer (I am very careful lol)  I want to know how I can encourage you and something specific I can pray for you right now.

Thanks Morgan for starting the prayer partners. Thank you for letting God lead you. I really need this accountability!

Love, Lyssa 

momof3boysiluv
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2007 at 2:25 AM
 hey hun i havnt forgotten  about you things have been realy busy you have been in my thoughts and prayers and on my mind I will keep your daughter there  right now also .. After mon when we get back i promise to be a much better prayer partner !! Have a Blessed and Safe Weekend !!

Amber ~~~ SAHM AND LOVIN IT !! My Stampin Up business web site feel free to check it out and view the idea book and catalog on there and please ask any questions you have www.amberwillingham.stampinup.net

And my myspace page the other way to keep up with whats going on in our world http://www.myspace.com/amberwillingham

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)