Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't have a partner?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:08 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 364 Total Views
Did you miss the opportunity to be partnered up with someone for the month of August?  Don't worry!  Post here & I am sure there will be someone who would LOVE to communicate with you!

If you already have a partner or do not have one & you see someone here who is looking for someone to communicate with, feel free to respond or send them a message privately.

If you would like for me to create a thread for you, just ask, I'd be glad to:)

I hope & pray that we are all blessed by this experience!  AMEN!

"the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things - that they may admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed" (Titus 2:3-5)

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
chicincognito
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2007 at 3:14 PM
Hi all! I'm Brittanie and I'm new (just got accepted to the group today) and would like to have a partner for the month of august! If anyone is free or doesnt have a partner of their own. Feel free to stop by my page and leave me a note.

titus2mom
by Group Owner on Aug. 5, 2007 at 5:16 PM
I assigned a partner to you Brittanie - look for your thread:)

"the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things - that they may admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed" (Titus 2:3-5)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)