Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Challenges

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 288 Total Views
What kind of challenges do you face everyday? I face seeing little boys everywhere. I face missing my son all the time. I also face the what if's. What if they had done the right tests? What if he was still here? What if he had lived, would his dad have cheated on me? What if he lived, would I have had Laree? Things like that. Loseing a child is not easy. I do not care how long it has been. Your heart still aches for the child that you miss. We all need strength somedays and what better way to get it than with women who REALLY understand.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
4ever
by Group Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:43 PM
The challenges I face everyday are....wondering if I did anything wrong. Should I have done something different. Seeing my friends son who is only 2 months older than Kaylen would have been. Everytime I see an angel. everything new I do with my kids that I never got to do with her. Trying not to check on my kids every 3 sec. when they are sleeping. Trying not to think about it all the time
yummymummy83
by on Aug. 17, 2007 at 11:57 AM
The challenges I fcae every day........................

Waking up, thinking about the 'what would he be doing now?, what would his voice sound like, what kind of personallity would he have, would he look like me or my other boys, would myself and my ex husband have split up, would I of have Bradlee, OR Mason for that matter. Was he in pain when he died? was he frightend, was he trying to cry out?. Did he think I didnt love him for not giving him that last kiss good night, all these things and more spin around my head from morning until night, and Even in my dreams i cant stop thinking of him...

Mum to 2 lil' monkeys & 1 beautiful angel

http:/matthew-callum-henderson02.gonetoosoon.co.uk

Please feel free to visit matties website and light a candle for him thanx x

MKbyRebekah
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2007 at 3:28 PM
I do not believe that God would let him suffer. He knows you love him. He knows now you love him. I am sure he just wants Mommy to be happy again.
Quoting yummymummy83:

The challenges I fcae every day........................

Waking up, thinking about the 'what would he be doing now?, what would his voice sound like, what kind of personallity would he have, would he look like me or my other boys, would myself and my ex husband have split up, would I of have Bradlee, OR Mason for that matter. Was he in pain when he died? was he frightend, was he trying to cry out?. Did he think I didnt love him for not giving him that last kiss good night, all these things and more spin around my head from morning until night, and Even in my dreams i cant stop thinking of him...

Mum to 2 lil' monkeys & 1 beautiful angel

http:/matthew-callum-henderson02.gonetoosoon.co.uk

Please feel free to visit matties website and light a candle for him thanx x

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)