• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME WELCOME!!!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 3:13 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 326 Total Views

PLEASE TELL ALITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR KIDS!

by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 3:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
loalasephsmama
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2007 at 12:43 AM
hello i'm  23 and just had my first son on the 6th of Jan. his name is seph and he is the cutest little guy.of course every mom thinks that. but he really cute.he we a complete surprise to my husband and i. see he was not suppose to be able to have kids do to a car accident. i have a daughter from a prier relationship.he his the only dad she'll ever know.So when he found out that god had given him another child. he has always wanted 4 kids and now he  is to excited to have 4.what am i to do.and when we found out we where having a boy his head swelled like a watermelon.Daddy's boy. and i had to tell him you got daddy's little girl GOD HELP US SHE IS.i get the one mommas little boy. and let me tell you all ready he is a momma Klingon. Well congratulations to you  he is a beautiful  little boy.
karenandkaden
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2007 at 2:32 PM
Hi, I'm new to cafemom.  My son, Kaden, was born 1-12-07, He is already a true capricorn.  Hope we can compare and share experiences!
MamaProctor
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2007 at 10:30 PM
I am 22 years old and I live in Tullahoma, TN.  I had my first baby on the 20th and after 11 hours of labor, Emily Grace was here.  I couldn't imagine my life without her, I never thought I could love someone so much so fast.  But, yeah, she is definately the cutest baby I've ever seen.
This is her at about 3 months on Easter:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)