• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

at my breaking point!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:34 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

So my boyfriend of 8 months and i have been living together fo 3 months. at first he was so helpful around the house and super sweet about it. Lately all he does is play his world of warcraft and complain. I work full time and he works 4 days a week and only hours at a time. i get home nothing is done and his video games are on. We even went from frequent weekly lovemaking to maybe once a week. I just found out im pregnant and three day later started bleeding ( and unfortunatley began a miscarraige) and he couldn't even ask if i was ok. 

Where do i go from here?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Caitlin1983
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Honestly it sounds like you're better off without him. Obviously easier said than done. I know you deeply care for him or there wouldn't be an issuse. What does he say when you confront him about it?

wondermommy113
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:07 AM

honestly i get an "oh whatever" outta him. i'm kinda scared to push it any further.

Caitlin1983
by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Sorry, I'm the last person to give advice on this. I'm in almost the same boat and have tried every approach. Good luck to you though!!! I honestly hope you guys can get things figured out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)