Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't be sad much longer

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

Hey guys,

This is my problem. Hopefully I can make it short and sweet. Can you be in love with two men for totally different reasons? I have one guy that loves me so much and is fun and funny and I love to be around him. I'm not really sexually attracted to him though. But I really adore him. And I have this other guy who loves me and is good to me but is really annoying at times and is very feminine and emotional and air-headed but I'm so attracted to him. When he kisses me I feel like I'm out of my body. And hes really great to me. And I hate to think of him with other women. It makes me feel literally sick to my stomach to think of him with another woman. I've been with both, broken up with both and now Im back with the the guy I love to be around. But the other guy is seeing someone else and yesterday I saw him and he kissed me and told me how much he misses me and I can't stop thinking about him. Am I just one of those people that always want what they don't have? Its like when I'm with one I want the other one. How do I know what to do? Whats more important? Having someone you love to be around but not attracted to or being with someone who you are super attracted to but gets on your nerves so bad sometimes that I can't stand to even talk to him on the phone? I'm so sad and can't stop thinking about it all. I need help. I think I'll never be happy and will never forget about the way I feel when the second guy touches me or kisses me. I don't feel that with first guy but still love him and want him in my life. I can't have both so I'm just screwed. Help!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)