Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm gonna blow my engine real quick like

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:42 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 135 Total Views

between my toddler and my husband not listening to anything I say, I'm about ready to flip out. it's more understandable with my daughter but my husband is just like fucking DUH!!!! I have to repeat things to him like 5 times and even then its still not a guarantee he'll remember. he really annoys the hell out of me. something as simple as replacing the toilet paper roll or putting his clothes in the laundry basket. OMFG it's not difficult! my daughter knows how to put her dirty clothes in the basket. sorry, but I just had to vent here because if I say anything to him he will start tripping and make a big fight about it. IDK, I feel like I am taking care of two kids most of the time.  

by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kryptomom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Totally understand it.  Only, sometimes its worse than taking care of another kid because kids can't make household decisions.  All of the decisions he makes about the house ends up falling on your shoulders.  I have always wondered what is so difficult about putting dirty socks in a hamper or rinsing a dish.

I has made me change the way that I am raising my 12 year old son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN