Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know what to do for my fiance.... Advice please

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:30 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

My fiance has been going through some mid life crisis stuff lately. He is going to be 30 years old.. (Im only 25) Anyways, He feels like he has done nothing with his life besides have a family.. He's had a family since I've been 21. That's when my daughter was born. I think he's done alot with his life. He has a successful tree service business & makes good money... He never has any friend's is what I think the problem is..He doesn't go out and have fun.. He just works and comes home.. Or has been hanging out in his mancave in the garage lately..How can he meet some good people? Or how I can help him get through this and have more excitment in his life??

*~Ashley~*

toddler girl      baby boy   in love  

by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GirlWithANikon
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Do exciting things together and bring your married friends around so he can meet their BF or DH. You can do local explorations like hiking or a couple hour drive to some place you have never been, monuments, biking, if you have money take a vacation, even if its just a "staycation" sounds like he needs one.

ashleyyy_x3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Yeah he said he wants to go on vacation by hisself for 2 weeks. About the marriage friend thing, I have friends that have husbands and they get along but he isnt interested. He just wants to be away from me and hang with the guys... He wants to be away from his family I can tell he is overwhelmed and cloustaphobic.. I want to start doing things as a family, as a couple. We have been so distant lately...He doesnt want me around...I dont like being treated this way either..If we cant act like a couple Were gonna go downhill too..Im just being supportive for him now... But I need him want to do things together and be a couple...

*~Ashley~*

toddler girl      baby boy   in love  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)