Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too fast, too slow or just right?

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

I've just passed the 3 month mark in my relationship with my current bf.  We've been sexually active with each other for 3 weeks.  We date every other weekend when exDH has the kids plus we see each other 3-5 times during the week for lunch date. 

When we spend the night together, we do it at his house.  Still way too weird to have him stay here overnight.  He's so attentive to me and my needs, something sorely lacking over the last couple of years when I was with exDH.  He makes me want to please him and he shows me he appreciates it when I do. 

I haven't introduced him to my kids yet because it just doesn't feel right.  My 2 oldest know mom is dating someone.  My oldest knows he's black and doesn't care.  My mom wants to meet him (my daughter ratted me out, the little snitch...lol).  I told her all about him, including his race and she seems to only be concerned that he treats me well. 

This weekend exDH is taking the kids and my bf wants to take me to church with him then go to sunday afternoon dinner with his family.  He's divorced and has been for 4 years.  He and his ex  have 3 kids.  We've managed to coordinate our visitation schedules with each of our respective spouses so we can see each other.  I won't be meeting his kids this weekend, just his mom and dad, brothers and sisters and his grandparents. 

I am SO totally freaking out.

Just thought I'd throw out a question for the group.  Not necessarily looking for permission, just input and opinions.

by on May. 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)