Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

idk what to do or really whats going on...

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

ive been dating this guy a while now. and ive only brought my kids around him once. because he has roommates and works etc. but its like ill go out of my way for this guy and he can be such an asshole. and im so attracted to him. then theres the fact idk where my kids stand with him. because hes alreadys stated there not his kids so im on my own there. nd i never asked him to step in and help so im at a loss. exp because my son just got kicked out of preschool and so my son will be around much more

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SassyLaLa85
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:56 AM

You want to find a man who will accept you and your kids and regardless if they are his or not will be there for you. If he loves you and wants to be with you, then he will want to be around your kids and want to help out. You are a package deal. Just my opinion.

Lunatic6997
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Let him go...if he can't handle your kids now, he won't later! It's not fair to your kids! 

2DsMommy1112
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:25 PM
I mean she's good with them but makes asshole comments dk why dating so complicated now
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lunatic6997
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Dating is harder when you have children bc you're a package deal now...

CandyRayne
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:31 PM

If he tells you that "you are on your own there": with your child, he is not marriage material. Don't even waste your time.

MegAbMama
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:23 AM

If your son just got kicked out of preschool, I'm guessing a behavoir issue.  It may be a reflection of homelife.  It's so important that your kids get your attention now.  When our relationships break down we tend to look at what will work out for us, what will make us happy and that we don't want to be lonely.  But we have to look at it differently, we are Moms.  It's not our time right now, it's our kids time.  We have to put them 1st. They get us now, they are the priority.  In my own particular situation, I have to remind myself that It's not about me right now, especially if getting what will make me happy (for the moment even) hurts my kids.  We chose kids, It's about raising them the best we can right now.  We will be happy when they succeed and thrive!  And when they're older and more self-sufficient, then we can be a bit more selfish.  I hope things work out for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)