Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

email he wrote her!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 409 Total Views

So Satuday evening I come home get on the computer and find that my fiance's email is open. I find it odd that it was because he is very secretive about his emails and cell phone and never lets me use it or see what's  in them. So being that I have always wondered about him, I checked his sent messages and I find this email below to my neighbor girl two doors down. This was sent back in July 2012. Also, The girl has the same name as me, Brandy. I was 7months prego with our third child when he wrote this. 

I know you have a few heart felt messages to read yet but if you could read mine first. its easier for me to speak to you in person rather to write but here it goes......now dont take this the wrong way and assume i'm some kind of weirdo, but I do like you. I have since the day I moved in in 2003. I have seen you come and go and imagined what it would be like to hang out with you. I'm coming clean here so take it how you want. I have sat on my porch for a good 8 years and waited to hear your door open and see you walking my way just to say hello. I understand you. we have alot in common believe it or not. I know where youre coming from when we chat. I feel it. sometimes i feel i was with the wrong brandi(y). i wanted so bad to talk to you over the years but you were taken or involved and never would cross that line. many a nights i have dreamt of you and its just hard to overcome my feelings for you. and believe me its nothing perverted. its a different type of dream and its actually heart warming. i'm sorry but i had to tell you. its about time i did. like i said if you are ever in the mood to talk , i'm 2 doors down. nothing weird, just conversation. if you ever want to text or call, day or night, and youre upset about something, need to cry, talk whatever, dont hesitate to hit me up.( xxx-xxx-xxxx <--- his cell #). again i apologize for being sappy but its hard not to. matt

so I confront him and he says that's an old email he had on his myspace when it was popular and wanted to show her what he had wrote back in the day. REALLY! Back in the day?! We have been together since 2005 so do the math ladies. and then I asked why he gave her is new cell number,  again, another EXCUSE! he said well I just added it at the end of the old email I had. OH REALLY!? so I guess you added the apology for being sappy and that "it's hard not to" as well? I'll be honest I am not buying his excuse as far as I'm concerned it is as recent as the words sound. He was caught and he has to make dumb make no sense at all excuses. I will confront the girl today after work. I will be very lady like as that is my nature. This is all killing me because I was planning our wedding this year but that isn't happening and I have already begun my search for a new place to live alone with my kids. The way I see it is I am too good for him!   What do you think ladies?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Lslk
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:02 PM

You are way to good for him! Good for you for planning on leaving, your kids don't need someone like that in their life. How can he truley love you when he is writing and feeling that way about anouther girl? I would feel and do the same thing you are. Good luck and don't forget you ROCK!

Igetitnow143
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:14 PM
OMG....... Girl i would have been freakin out seriously. But i feel u on the 'he keeps his cell phone secret' so sercret in fact that he sleeps with it under his pillow. U r way stronger then me i can tell u that, but i have never had n e thing like that happen to me. I m sorry that it happened but kep ur head up, stay strong and put that chicka in her place
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)