Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help for overseas and having trouble

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:52 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 157 Total Views
I am spending the summer in a foreign country with my family for my husbands job. He is a workaholic and we have both been ignoring our marriage. I found out he has been having emotional affairs with his work spouses ( there is one for each work place). He has been lying to me and neglecting my emotional needs but is always there for these women. He denies it but I found emails and texts that prove it all. He figures since it wasn't sex it isn't a big deal. But I have felt lonely for years. Under the stress if being far from home I finally confronted him about it and now our relationship is on the edge of falling apart. We established a truce whereby he would starting trying to connect with me again. But it feels forced and I still am feeling replaced by these women. I tried to further win him back by making our sex life more interesting. He was excited for a little under a week but now he seems to be not interested. Normally he has no problem "standing at attention" or looking me in the eyes during sex, but he can't anymore. I feel like I am at a point of giving up. But I am not sure because he swears he still loves me. Could he just not want to deal with it so he is placating me. We are at the point where I can't even ask him anymore and I can't trust him either. If I talk to him about it I drive him away further. I have resorted to just bidding my time until we get back home. My heart is broken and it is hard to figure out how to fix this.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)